CloCk

^^..# of Girls in my family..^^

# of Girls in my family
Viridiana #2
3 Girls
1.- Montserrat
*2.-Viridiana
3.- Alexa


How does it affect me?


-When you were Girls / now


- In regards to friends, I have no problem with my sisters.
-In regards house chores, it is very dificult with my sisters because they don´t like to wash the dishes in my house is very dificult.

-There is one bathroom in my house. it is very dificult with me and my sisters, because we it took a long time.
- In regards to  phone we not problem.
-There is one cars there is no problem, because my mom only uses it.
- In regard to responsibility, my mom says I'm more responsible than my sisters.
-In regard to vacation is when all three are very very happy.
-In regard to clothes we have many problems because they put a lot of my clothes.
-In regard to Teachers there was no problem with my sisters and with me.

0 comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

About Me

Picture

Seguidores